- Review the Terms and Conditions carefully
- Reference the Live Floor Plan to view booth availability
- Select five (5) preferred locations
- Complete and submit the Online Exhibit Space Contract
Be sure to review the deadlines below, and visit the Exhibitor Resources page frequently to plan for a successful exhibiting experience.
Important Dates and Deadlines
2020 ATCE Booth Applications
50% Deposit Due With Contract
Booths to be released within 30 days of assignment if unpaid (with full deposit due)
5 April 2020
Last Day to Cancel without Penalty
19 May 2020
100% of Exhibit Space Balance Due
Rebooking Process Overview
- Priority companies should submit their booth space contract by the close of business on 24 January.
- On Monday, 27 January, priority booth space assignments will begin (this process could take several days, so rest assured, we will assign your booth as we reach your contract in queue).
- Booths will be assigned according to priority number.
- Exhibitors will receive a confirmation letter once booth space has been confirmed.
- 50% payment is due with the submittal of the contract. Booths will be released within 30 days of assignment if deposit is unpaid).
- 19 May, 2020 – 100% Balance Due
Items Included with Booth Space Purchase
- Standard booth draping (8-ft high back wall and 3-ft side rails) and identification sign (7 in x 44 in) listing Exhibitor name and booth number will be provided to all linear booths. Any additional draping used must comply with Event color scheme and the published fire safety regulations.
- Crated shipments, machinery, or equipment delivered to the convention center by trucks (other than vans) will be handled as outlined below and further detailed in the Exhibitor Services Manual as part of exhibit space rental fee.
- Before Exhibition—truck unloading, crate delivery to booth, and crate storage
- After Exhibition—crate return to booth, crate removal
- Nightly vacuuming of the exhibit floor is included in space rates for indoor space only. Additional cleaning services are available as outlined in the Special Cleaning Form included in the Exhibitor Services Manual.
- Five (5) complimentary Exhibitor Registrations per 100 sq. ft. of Exhibit Space will be allotted to each contracted Exhibitor for purpose of registering booth personnel or contractors hired to build/assemble booth. Two (2) complimentary Exhibitor Registrations per 100 sq. ft. of Exhibit Space will be allotted to each Exhibitor in the heavy equipment booth area.
- Guest Invitations at the rate of USD 40 for the purpose of inviting guest (clients and prospective clients) – Max out of pocket USD 2500.
- Exhibitor listing in official Conference Program.
- SPE will carpet all major aisles.
- Access to the Conference Proceedings will be emailed to the primary contact prior to the event.