Members of the working press, who meet SPE’s criteria, receive complimentary registration to the Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition. Please carefully read the criteria before applying.
- Complimentary media registration is available only to members of the working press who are writing articles or producing broadcast coverage about ATCE (examples include reporter, editor, publisher, photojournalist, freelance writer*).
- Titles that will not be eligible include PR or marketing representative, account executive, corporate media relations staff, advertising sales, president, CEO, and other non-editorial roles.
- Journalists must be employed by a news organization that covers the oil and gas industry.
- To ensure a secure conference, government-issued photo identification is required.
* Freelance writers must have a documented assignment from a specific news organization to receive media registration. Freelancers are required to provide proof of at least two bylined articles written within the past year for an assigned news organization that covers the oil and gas industry. SPE will contact you for this documentation.
View the list of registered press members attending ATCE.