How to Exhibit
1. Refer to and download the Exhibitor Prospectus, which includes sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
2. Review the Terms and Conditions carefully.
3. Reference the live floor plan to view booth availability.
4. Select up to five (5) preferred locations.
5. Complete and submit the Online Exhibit Space Agreement.
If you have any questions you may contact your Sales Representative (see sidebar) or email email@example.com.
Items Included With Booth Space Purchase
- Standard booth draping (8-ft high back wall and 3-ft side rails) and identification sign (7 in x 44 in) listing Exhibitor name and booth number will be provided to all linear booths. Any additional draping used must comply with Event color scheme and the published fire safety regulations.
- Crated shipments, machinery, or equipment delivered to the Convention Center by trucks (other than vans) will be handled as outlined below and further detailed in the Exhibitor Services Manual as part of exhibit space rental fee.
- Before Exhibition—truck unloading, crate delivery to booth, and crate storage.
- After Exhibition—crate return to booth and crate removal.
- Nightly vacuuming of the exhibit floor is included in space rates for indoor space only. Additional cleaning services are available as outlined in the Special Cleaning Form included in the Exhibitor Services Manual.
- Five (5) complimentary Exhibitor Registrations per 100 sq. ft. of Exhibit Space will be allotted to each contracted Exhibitor for purpose of registering booth personnel. Two (2) complimentary Exhibitor Registrations per 100 sq. ft. of Exhibit Space will be allotted to each Exhibitor in the heavy equipment booth area.
- Exhibitor listing in official Conference Program
- SPE will carpet all major aisles.
- Access to the Conference Proceedings will be given to the primary contact via email pre-conference.
- Five complimentary exhibitor registrations per 100 square feet of booth space
- Crated shipments, machinery, or equipment delivered to the convention center by trucks (other than vans) will be handled as outlined below and further detailed in the Exhibitor Services Manual as part of the exhibit space rental fee:
- Before Exhibition – truck uploading, crate delivery to booth, and crate storage
- After Exhibition – crate return to booth, crate removal
- Listing in the Conference Program
- Special rates for exhibitor housing at ATCE official hotels
- Access to various networking functions
- Guest invitations to distribute among clients, partners, and business associates, which allow complimentary access to the exhibition
- Access to post-conference summary report
- Access to the conference proceedings
- A comprehensive, online Exhibitor Services Manual providing essential exhibiting information
- Exhibitor newsletters covering all elements of ATCE to keep you abreast of recent developments
- 24/7 Access to the SPE Exhibitor Success and ROI Center – On-demand videos and articles to save money, raise ROI, and promote your company