- Click on the call for paper submission link above.
- Use your SPE login details to access the submission site. If you are a new user, please create a new user account. SPE membership is not required to create an account.
- After you log in, click on the new submission link. It is mandatory to complete all the below steps in order to finalize your submission.
- Enter your abstract title then press continue.
- Choose your abstract category from the provided list, then click on continue. (Note: you can select only one category that best fits your abstract)
- Enter author Information then press continue.
- Please answer the required publication questions, click continue.
- Enter keywords and click continue.
- Enter your abstract text in the abstract field. For more information do refer to the guidelines.
- Please choose your presentation preferences, click continue.
- Review your work before final submission, click continue.
- Finalize your submission. Please ensure that you click on the finalize and submit button.
- There is no system auto-generated confirmation email. Should you wish to receive a submission confirmation email please click on the confirmation link provided on the finalize page.
- Please keep your abstract control/tracking number for any future correspondence with the Technical Program Lead