1. Obtain necessary clearance from your management, and start preparing now.
2. Submit your paper proposal online.
3. Authors whose paper proposals are accepted will be required to provide a manuscript for inclusion in the conference proceedings.
- Authors who do not submit a manuscript and the associated publication forms by the manuscript due date will be withdrawn from the program and will not be allowed to present.
4. Please note:
- Paper proposal must be received by the submission deadline.
- If accepted, your paper proposal may be published, as submitted, in conference information media, including on the SPE website.
To all Authors: An agreement to present a paper at this SPE conference carries an obligation to participate in the event. For detailed information on submitting a paper directly for SPE journal publication peer review, please visit
. For more information, contact