Members of the working press, who meet SPE’s criteria, receive complimentary registration to ATCE 2021.
Please carefully read the criteria below before registering.
- Complimentary media registration is available to the Opening Ceremony and the CEO Plenary Session, only to members of the working press who are writing articles or producing broadcast coverage about ATCE (examples include reporter, editor, publisher, photojournalist, freelance writer*).
- Titles that will not be eligible include PR or marketing representative, account executive, corporate media relations staff, advertising sales, president, CEO, and other non-editorial roles.
- Journalists must be employed by a news organisation that covers the oil and gas industry.
- To ensure a secure conference, government-issued photo identification is required.
* Freelance writers must have a documented assignment from a specific news organisation to receive media registration. Freelancers are required to provide proof of at least two bylined articles written within the past year for an assigned news organisation that covers the oil and gas industry. SPE will contact you for this documentation.
To register as press, complete the online form below. Once SPE reviews and approves, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
Register as Press